Saturday, December 31, 2011

EVD NEW YEAR Announcement


Finally, I’m very happy to announce that I have been awarded a Partners of The Americas Fellowship www.partners.net to work and collaborate with Subsecretaria de Economia Verde do Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. I will be in Rio for several weeks collaborating with this government organization on projects such as the Rio Climate Action Plan, The transformation of Parque Gramacho (land field featured in the recent documentary “Wasteland”) and their ideas to create a Rio Center for Green Technology. EVD is very grateful to be given this one in a life time opportunity. To me this is finally an opportunity to give back to my native country as a professional. Hopefully this fellowship will lead to opportunities to create jobs and productive sustainable development opportunities in Rio and Chicago!

No comments: